Women Are With You
$12 (book) + .99 (US shipping) = $12.99
For orders *outside* the US $12 (book) + 2.99 (international shipping) = $14.99
No sales tax.
Women Are With You is an oral history book featuring excerpts of interviews with women who have successfully extricated themselves from abusive relationships.
This nonfiction book's intention is to:
• express empathy to women currently in abusive relationships
• provide insight into the cycle of abuse and its many forms
• provide suggestions for women considering separating from their abusive partner
• help break the societal stigma that domestically abused women often face
• help loved ones of a domestically abused woman understand the cycle and the victim’s mental state
These texts are pulled from direct transcripts from audio-recorded interviews. The selected texts do not sugarcoat the difficult transition from abusive-relationship-to-freedom. There are legitimate obstacles, and there are priceless opportunities.